If you are planning a wedding, you’ll want a photography and videography team that is dedicated to helping make your wedding day run smoother. Finding a venue for your ceremony, reception or both can be a bit stressful. Here are some helpful tips for when looking at a venue with some examples of venues that the Apples and Cinema team absolutely loved!
- Make sure that your venue has plenty of parking for your guests and vendors. Your vendors, like the photographers and videographers, will have a lot of equipment to bring into the venue. Having the option to park close to the venue will help make your night run smoothly! At the Sunset Room in Elizabeth, PA., many cars can be packed at the venue’s parking lot that holds many cars. For more information on this venue, click here!
- If you are having both the ceremony and reception in the same place, you will need a lot of space that will accommodate all of your guests. The Willows, located in Industry, PA., is a hotel, restaurant, and event center capable of hosting your ceremony and reception. For more information on this newly remodeled venue, click here!
- Having somewhere with a lot of natural light will be great for photography and videography. This will help make your photos and videos look absolutely stunning. During a summer wedding reception at Veltre’s Wedding and Event Center, the beautiful sunset came through the venue’s many windows. Not only could the guests see the sunset, but they could also see the city through this view. For more information on this beautiful location located in New Kensington, PA., click here.
- Find a place that will match or accommodate your style and theme! A wedding with beautiful African colors and patterns was located at a venue with many natural bright and vibrant colors; Phipps Conservatory. For more information on planning a wedding at this elegant outdoor wedding location located in Pittsburgh, click here!
- You’ll want to make it a place that you will remember and cherish forever, whether it is your childhood church or a unique place! The reception for this wedding was held at PNC Park in Downtown Pittsburgh! For more information on receptions and weddings at PNC Park, click here!
Are you planning a wedding soon and need a photography and video team that is dedicated to helping your special day run smoothly? Contact us ASAP to reserve your dream date! We are booking for 2021 and 2022!