Due to COVID-19, many brides are in need of pushing their wedding back to a later date either in 2020 or rescheduling for 2021. Many are seeing that with social distancing being a factor, spending time with loved ones is more important than ever.
As you and your fiance are coming through this pandemic, once it is over and your new wedding date arrives, you’ll have many special moments to enjoy with your loved ones.
1.Getting ready for your special day with your best friends and family members. Waking up early in the morning to get ready for your wedding with your best friends who will be by your side the entire day.
2. Walking down the aisle with your family and loved ones watching you and your soon-to-be spouse make eye contact for the first time.
3. Saying “I do” in front of everyone who will cheer in support of your new union. As you and your new husband have your first kiss, all of your loved ones are there to cheer you on!
4. Family and bridal party photos. After the ceremony, taking photos at the alter with your family and extended relatives is a special time that you and your spouse can enjoy forever. Bridal party photos, usually taken at a different location, are beautiful ways to capture those who supported you the most.
5. Cherishing the sweet speeches that are made by the best man and maid of honor. Hearing what the closest people in your life have to say about this special union can bring tears of joy and more happy memories. Having a videographer at the wedding to capture it can ensure that you can have those sweet words forever.
6. Celebrating with everyone at the reception as you all dance the night away. At the reception, after dinner, dance the night away with all of your loved ones. You’re now married! It’s time to celebrate!
Overall, making the best memories with your family and loved ones for you to cherish forever. We are seeing, now more than ever, how important it is to be with all the ones you cherish and celebrate your special moments.
If you want a team who puts their heart into capturing all of these special moments through photo and video, contact us asap! We are scheduling top coveted dates in 2021 as well as 2022! Are you getting excited yet? Here comes your wedding day!